Words of wisdom from great teachers
1. Rise with the sun to pray. Pray alone. Pray often. The Great Spirit will listen if you only speak.
2. Be tolerant of those who are lost on their path. All negative emotions like ignorance, anger, conceit, jealousy, and greed stem from a lost soul.
3. Search for yourself, by yourself. Never let others make your path for you as it is your road and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.
4. Treat your guests with much consideration. Always serve them the best food, give them the best bed and treat them with respect.
5. Don’t take what`s not yours from a person or a community. It was not earned nor given.
6. Respect all the things equally, whether it`s a person or a plant.
7. Respect other people’s thoughts, wishes, and words. Never interrupt another or mock or…
View original post 267 more words